Superman: Man of Steel
Movie news, images and trailers
Henry Cavill on his Man of Steel costume.2011-10-31
It's still more than a year and a half before Henry Cavill hits the big screen as Superman in Zack Snyder's Man of Steel, but anyone who wants a taste of the actor as a leading man can catch him next week in Tarsem Singh's Immortals. Cleveland's CBS-19 on-air talent Chris Van Vliet spoke with Cavill at this past weekend's junket for the 3D epic, getting in a question about the actor's costume in the 2013 film.
"I got to see it through various prototypes and stages of development," Cavill said. "...But still, the first time I had it all on with the cape, I deliberately didn't look in the mirror as it was going on. I wanted to have that sort of turnaround moment. Probably one of the best moments of my life, to turn around and realize that I'm Superman. There's no other feeling like it. That still hasn't gone, either. Still, when I'm in the trailer, I'm going, 'this is so cool!'"
» news source
- Man of Steel in Statue Form
- Man of Steel release dates.
- Man of Steel Trailer #2
- New poster for Man of Steel
- Man of Steel teaser trailer - with Russell Crowe
- Superman: Man of Steel logo
- New Man Of Steel image emerges
- Michael Shannon talks General Zod costume
- Henry Cavill on his Man of Steel costume.
- Clip from the set of Man of Steel
- New photos of Henry Cavill on Man of Steel set
- Russell Crowe talks fighting General Zod in Man Of Steel