Superman: Man of Steel
Movie news, images and trailers
New 'Man of Steel' Set Pics: Superman Looks Like Wolverine2011-10-13
CraveOnline reader Lorraine Louie was on the set of Man of Steel in British Columbia and just snagged these sweet pecs... er, "pics," of Henry Cavill bearded and shirtless. (Lorraine Louie? L.L.? Curious...) There's not much information about the actual movie to be gleaned from this, apart from the fact that eventually Superman's going to need a shave. (How's he going to do that, exactly? Does Gillette offer kryptonite refill packs?) Oh, and a change of pants... which apparently he already has.
Lorraine also pointed out that this particular Superman has a nice set of chest pubes. That's a big change from the main you brought you the rippling, waxed muscles of 300, isn't it? Nice Mediterranean look you got going there, Kal-El. Does Krypton have a Mediterranean?
» news source
- Man of Steel in Statue Form
- Man of Steel release dates.
- Man of Steel Trailer #2
- New poster for Man of Steel
- Man of Steel teaser trailer - with Russell Crowe
- Superman: Man of Steel logo
- New Man Of Steel image emerges
- Michael Shannon talks General Zod costume
- Henry Cavill on his Man of Steel costume.
- Clip from the set of Man of Steel
- New photos of Henry Cavill on Man of Steel set
- Russell Crowe talks fighting General Zod in Man Of Steel